Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy - August 25, 2007


Well Mike is now 35 and I can't believe it. Hunter and Coop were so excited about getting him presents that I decided we would go all out. So where do we go, Walmart. A one stop shop is what I was thinking, and cheap. After about an hour and a half Cooper has picked out a toy air gun that he just knows Mike has been wanting (not himself ), but I am grateful that it wasn't the 3 ft. tall stuffed spiderman that he was drooling over, and Hunter picks out some car washing tools. They also get tinker bell party hats (notice the picture), and spiderman napkins. They went right home and wrapped the presents and hid them under my bed. They could hardly wait for Mike to open them.

Mike spent his birthday weekend (it didn't just last one day) golfing, having friends over, sleeping in (which was probably his favorite part), and last but definantly not least going to stake conference which didn't end up being too bad seeing how everyone kept texting him conveniently right during the meeting. We love you Mike!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok Cami this is so cute- I'm so jealous that you know how to do all of this. Seeing that I'm NOT going to be going anywhere anytime soon maybe I will get brave enough to do a blog myself ... I'm sure everyone will want to see how HUGE i'm getting with the twins :) I will give it a try

bestfriend said...

very cuteee...
GBU all.
br,
carmudian

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-hewan-terpintar-di-dunia/